Posted by Admin on April, 29, 2022
An Employment agency or job placement services in Kolkata, as commonly known, is a sort of representative on your behalf, in front of employers looking for human resource. Typically, an employment agency would help you create a perfect resume, present it to the Employers, list you for the available positions in an industry relevant to your resume and career interests. They would set the Employers, as in the Job Market, you are the commodity, and Employers are the clients, i.e. buyers.
Using an Employment agency for job search is a good option in most cases especially, in times of competition, as there are so many opportunities available or advertised and you don’t know which one is the best. Some jobs are filled through internal hiring or employment agencies/job placement services.
How to make most of it using a Job Placement Service in Kolkata?
- You won't want a lousy representative for yourself. Choose a well-reputed and well connected (in the industry) employment agency for your job search. Choosing a new or unrenowned representative to sell you to Employers could decrease or diminish your chances to get considered for the open positions relevant to your resume.
- Discuss your fortes, flaws, experiences, abilities and career goals with the recruiter. They could get out from you all the important stuff that should feature in your resume. They are the experts, after all.
- Do not lie about or hide anything. They meet people like you every day and would get to know about it. They are the most learned people in business.
- Avoid providing misleading/false information to the recruiter. It's not a good idea to tell a recruiter about an achievement you never made or a skill you don't possess. This could be disastrous for your pursuit for a great job.
- You don't need to hide if you have submitted your resume to multiple recruitment agencies.
- You choose how much you want to share about it. Submitting your resume to recruitment agencies is like selling a product, and it's your will to whom you wish to sell.
Using Online Recruiters or job portals with placement services in Kolkata
Posting your resume to online recruiters/job portals is always a good idea. Some do's and don'ts are listed below for better results:
- Your resume must contain complete, correct and up to date information about yourself.
- Never miss an opportunity; do subscribe for job alert services to keep you updated about the latest available openings.
- Do not share your financial or any other information that you wouldn't like to share with the public or even a limited public.
- Do not pay for job search services; remember you are the product to be bought by a potential company, not the buyer.
- Do not pay any company that may ask you for a test or interview on any pretext.
The job search is one of the most critical phases of your life. Choose wisely and make the most out of available options while online or offline for your job search and career management. Do not let yourself deprived of the valuable resources and channels that could land you in a great career. find the best job placement services in Kolkata.