POSITION: Head of the Department (Operations & Maintenance)
Manage operation and maintenance activities at the Thermal power plant (1x660 MW) and assigned team in order to ensure contractual quality, safety, financial, cost and time targets. - Ensure operational and maintenance reliability and availability of the plant. Manage stakeholders effectively (customer, employees, colleagues in other departments and management).
Experience: 20-25 years with at least 10 years as a HOD in O&M
Specialisation: 1. Boiler & Turbine Generator (BTG) Package O&M for minimum 7 years with super critical thermal power project, 2. Recent and minimum 10 years work experience with Contractor Company 3. Technical commissioning & Maintenance knowledge of boiler, turbine, GD, CHP, AHP etc.,
Education: B. E./ B. Tech- Mechanical or M. Tech/ ME- Mechanical
Skillset: O&M software, Primavera or MSP, Good Communication (Verbal & written), knowledge in contract administration.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Establish O&M division/ Sub-Division/ Business Development
• Develop SOP’s/ Manuals/ roles and responsibilities for the team member (Job profiles)
• Plan, lead and manage operation and maintenance activities at the plant and assigned team.
• Ensure that the performance targets of the plant are reached.
• Ensure competent resources and competence development within assigned team.
• Ensure that the condition of the plant and equipment’s are according to applicable guidelines and policies and take corrective actions when needed.
• Ensure that the work is executed at plant according to the established company guidelines.
• Implement action plans, processes and guidelines in the assigned responsibility area.
• Prepare reports, plans and budgets as instructed by the Management.
• Identify and actively seek to improve operational and maintenance reliability and availability of the plant.
• Develop the operation and maintenance working routines at the plant.
|Experience||20 - 25 Years|
|Salary||20 Lac To 30 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Qualification||Diploma, B.Tech/B.E, M.Tech|
|Key Skills||Sound knowledge of Coal base Super Critical power plants Achieving results Making change happen Decisiveness and action orientation Excellent written and oral communication in Englishwoman Manager Sop Preparation Plant Head|
|Contact Person||D. Mukherjee|
|Address||Flat-103/C, First Floor, Thakurbari Apt, Block-B, 8,Hem Pal Lane, P.O. Belur Math-711202|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.